Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pad Thai with Tofu

I adore good Pad Thai...and since changing over into a healthier eating lifestyle I had neglected this treasured dish (amendment: I did try the Lean Cuisine version of Chicken Pad Thai and did NOT find it appealing at all, whatsoever!)...so imagine my delight at finding a recipe in the current issue of Weight Watcher's Magazine for "Peanut Noodles!" The recipe as listed in the magazine is served cold and is meant to be a lite summer dinner salad...wanting my Pad Thai goodness I followed the basic recipe listed but made a few changes, added lite tofu and voile a WW friendly serving of my favorite old friend at only 6pts per serving! So for those of you Asian food lovers out there you gotta try: Pad Thai with Tofu

2 comments:

  1. ok now that looks good...... and i'm ALL about the thai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how good this is...and very fast/easy to make. Throw in good ale and a game and you have the perfect Sat night!

    ReplyDelete