Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Penne with Zucchini and Goat Cheese

Delicious! That is what this dish is...absolutely so good and incredibly easy to make! If you can boil water then you can make this insanely good tasting meal...the secret to this recipe lies in the use of goat cheese. I love cheese of any kind but have never cooked with goat cheese before, this is all going to change! The sauteed zucchini tossed in olive oil with the penne would have made for a sufficiently good time...but the last minute inclusion of goat cheese transformed the dish into a creamy, out of this world alfredo-like sauce! I had not anticipated the cheese to melt in such a manner...it quite seriously looked and tasted as though I had prepared a full flour/butter based cream sauce. Such a delightful meal and a great way to enjoy pasta on this new Points Plus program (side note...my goodness how busy WW meetings are right now! I went to my usual Monday night and people were swarming around reception like flies on honey!) This will definitely be a repeater, gotta try: Penne with Zucchini and Goat Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment