Monday, January 10, 2011

Working On It!

Ok everyone...I promise that I've not given up just yet for the New Year...in fact I have been working on a surprise, a new website! It recently came to my attention that I could make a website out of PiggtoFit and though this medium is excellent the idea of taking it one step further had a certain appeal that I couldn't resist. Plus I am finding great fun in teaching myself how to execute minor coding sequences. I was hoping to have the site up and ready before the start of this week...if I cannot get things operational by the next day or so I will pull some of the new recipes I've posted on the site and put them here to keep you all in good cooking spirits...until then, Keep your Fingers Crossed! Piggytofit.com!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment