Thursday, August 12, 2010

Asian-Infused Stuffed Acorn Squash

Not gonna lie...we have been sick as dogs this past week! All vacation weight is history and then some...not the way you want to lose pounds. However, since eating has been a delicate issue the highlights of our palate have consisted of plain toast, mashed potatoes and one crazy night, applesauce! To maintain some sense of faithfulness for my Fantastic Followers...I decided to post something I made before vacation but never got the chance to post. The day I made this I looked online through various acorn squash recipes until I found one I could adapt from "Taste of Home". This meal is an innovative dish that combines the nutty flavor of pecans with the sweetness of raisins, honey, ginger and balsamic all together in Basmati rice stuffed against the rich flesh of acorn squash. This dish stands alone or could be paired nicely with a brothy soup. For only 6pts, gotta try: Asian-Infused Stuffed Acorn Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment