Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cheesy Tortilla Casserole

Last night I tried out the first recipe from a new cookbook, "WW Pure Comfort 150 All-Time Feel-Good Favorites". The cheesy tortilla casserole is so good, so delicious and so easy to make that I feel a weekly repeater on the rise! The layers of crisp corn tortillas with smokey cumin seasoned onions and red peppers along with the corn, parsley/oregano, cayenne pepper and cheese mixture when stacked with eggs make for a divinely cheesy and filling Mexican treat! The original recipe weighs in at 5pts per serving but by replacing eggs with substitutes and using fat free cheese over reduced fat I've knocked it down to 4pts for a very generous serving. For a first night cooking after many nights of decadent eating I have to say this one made me feel as though I was still on vacation! Be sure to try: Cheesy Tortilla Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment