Friday, August 27, 2010

Linguine with Red Clam Sauce and Bruschetta

Yes, yes I do realize it's been a good while since my last post...so in the spirit of re-energizing your cooking prowess with a show stopper, I bring you Linguine with Red Clam Sauce and Bruschetta! This fantastic meal comes from WW Online and serves up great flavor with gourmet flair for only 5pts! For those of you that are reluctant about cooking with clams let me assure you that it is super simple and easy to do; the combination of savory clams alongside spicy red pepper flakes, rich wine and tons of fresh herbs make this Italian staple a sure crowd pleaser for your next get together. The bruschetta I served alongside added to the decadence of the meal with tangy balsamic, fresh basil and garlic and fantastic rosemary and olive bread for only 1 additional point. This is a must try sensation: Linguine with Red Clam Sauce and Bruschetta



No comments:

Post a Comment