Friday, July 23, 2010

Bon Voyage!


I have two new recipes to post but they will have to wait because we are setting sail for vacation! In the morning we're off for 10 glorious days of cruising with family to the beautiful Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico. I went to a WW meeting this morning for last minute encouragement and was pleasantly rewarded by finally hitting my 50lb mark that's been plaguing me for two weeks. Hopefully my vacation eating will not get the best of me and I can remain true to my healthy lifestyle commitment! See you when we return, until then Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your milestone! Hope you and Wojtek have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you Bridgette, very proud of your efforts... healthy approach! Enjoy your vacation and being with your family! I am very happy for both of you.

    ReplyDelete